Oryx Advanced Materials Sdn Bhd
Oryx Advanced Materials is a leading US-based manufacturer of high purity, high-performance complex alloys used in creating thin films for a variety of applications, including magnetic storage and Photovoltaic (PV) solar cells. The company’s team of Material Scientists and Engineers are experts in the fields of vacuum induction melting and powder metallurgy. The company applies this expertise to educate and assist manufacturers that are considering the transition to utilizing 3D Printing technology, commonly known as Additive Manufacturing (AM). Oryx has created an ecosystem for this technology to empower manufacturers in the adoption of AM. Oryx was founded in the United States in 1976 as a materials research company. In 1991 the company located to Fremont, California to meet the growing needs for the advanced materials required to fuel the flourishing, transformative technologies of emergent Silicon Valley start-ups.
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS (Environmental Management Systems)
- ISO 45001:2018 OH&S (Occupational, Health and Safety Management Systems)
- EN 9100:2018 (AS9100D and JISQ 9100:2016 Equivalent) Quality Management Systems – Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
Product & Services
- 3D printing with metal powders
- Producing high quality metal powders with high density and flow properties using inert gas atomization system for 3D printing.
- Provide post-processing solutions for desired final properties. Hot isostatic pressing process eliminates internal porosity and defects and provides internal stress relief, being a required step for additively manufactured parts in industries such as aerospace and biomedical.
- Making and supplying target materials for the solar industry, HDD and Window and Automotive Glass and Mirrors.
- Address: PLOT 69 d&e, LINTANG BAYAN LEPAS 6, BAYAN LEPAS INDUSTRIAL PARK PHASE 4, BAYAN LEPAS, 11900, PENANG.
- Tel: +604-6402348
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.oryxadv.com