Composite Technology Research Malaysia (CTRM)
Composites Technology Research Malaysia Sdn Bhd (CTRM) was incorporated on 20 November 1990 under the Ministry of Finance as its principle shareholder. CTRM is entrusted with a strategic role to develop high technology based industry, namely the Aerospace and Composites industries. CTRM’s main objective and obligation is clearly to take the lead in developing the advanced composites industry in Malaysia by developing People, Capability and Products.
CTRM started it business operations with the assemblies and manufacturing of a two-seater composites light aircraft, Eagle 150B. After 25 years in operation, today CTRM is part of the global supply chain in Composites Aero structures for major commercial and military aircraft manufacturers in the world.
In November 2013, the Ministry of Finance Inc. transferred its ownership in CTRM to DRB-HICOM, a Malaysia leading conglomerate.
- Airbus SAS 10204
- EADS-Military Air System (EADS-MAS) AS/EN 9100
- Airbus Military CASA 1400 / AM-SUB-0367/68/69-12
- Airbus Helicopter 2015-2362 Issue F
- Airbus Independent Laboratory (Airbus Defense & Space)
- Boeing D1-4426
- BAC 5317-1, -3 & -4
- AS 9100:2016
- Nadcap AC 7114 [NDT], AC 7118 [Composites], AC 7108 [Chemical Processing], AC 7130 [Measurement & Inspection], AC 7122 [Non Metallic Material Test]
- ISO 14001:2015, IS0 17025
- OSHA 18001:2007
Products and Services
- Fixed assets:
- Ply cutters
- Lay up rooms
- CNC Machines
- Non Destructive Testing machines
- Spray booths
- Manufacturing capabilities:
- Flat & Sandwich panels
- High Precision Monolithic Structure
- Complex sandwich structure
- Structural Bonding
In response to local and international demand for professional and reliable composites manufacturers, CTRM has been offering services to other industries besides aerospace since 2004. CTRM has now begun pursuing opportunities to include automotive, rail, defence and SATCOM – where we offer design, tooling and production services – all of these under one roof.
- AIRCRAFT INTERIOR & SEATS
- RAIL INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PANELS
- TRUCK BODY
- LOTUS EUROPA S BODY PANEL
Calibration and Testing Expertise
A NADCAP and ISO17025 certified laboratory provides calibration, material & product testing, Oil & Gas Services and supply of balances and scales for various industries.
- Address: Headquarters: EON Head Office Complex, No. 2, Persiaran Kerjaya, Taman Perindustrian Glenmarie, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Plant: Composites Technology City, Batu Berendam, 75350 Melaka
- Tel: ‘+603 7880 0256
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ctrm.com.my