Aerospace Partners Engineering Sdn Bhd
Aerospace Partners Engineering Sdn, Bhd. (APE) was incorporated in 2010 to provide parts fabrication services to the Aerospace industry in Singapore and the region. Founded by two Aerospace entrepreneurs, APE offers state of the art fabrication services to the industry at a competitive rate while operating from a lower cost base in the Iskandar Development Region.
APE has been granted Licensed Manufacturing Warehouse (LMW) status by the Malaysian customs hence able to import and export raw material and other parts without being subjected to local taxes or duties.
Since incorporation, APE have successfully supported many Galleys and Seat program under a new 1 acre facility, fast moving towards a one stop shop for aircraft interior parts fabrication.
Aerospace Partners Engineering Sdn. Bhd. specialises in machining, having machine ranges from CNC milling, turning, lathing, laser cutter, and other heavy machine such as brake press, NC router, surface grinder, CMM, band saw and bending tool.
- ISO 9001:2008
- AS 9100C
Products and Services
- Precision machined parts from Aluminium 2024, 5052, 6061, 7075 and various other grades
- Precision machined parts from SUS301, 304, 15-5PH, 17-7PH and various other grades of Steel
- Precision machined plastic parts from Teflon PTFE, Nylon, Delrin and various other grades of plastics
- Sheet Metal formed parts from Aluminium and SUS sheets
- Assembled parts by riveting and standard fasteners