- Academic Qualifications
- Reconised Welding Qualification
- Work Experience
- Minimum 10 years in manufacturing environment on Titanium product in an Aerospace environment to AS9100/NADCAP
- Ideally Welding Inspection Qualified to International Standard 1S024394 or AWS D17.1 (CSWIP)
- Ideally Welder Assessor or Co-Ordinator Qualified to International standard CSWIP 3.1 or 3.2 Or IS024394
- Welding of Titanium on various thickness doing multiple runs of weld to complete joint.
- Dressing of Welds experience
- Welds usinq both Hands
- Strong computer skills in Office
- Understanding of Rolls-Royce Welding specifications
- Solid understanding of GTAW, welding processes in Titanium, Stainless, and Nickel Alloys.
- Understanding of NOT processes including FPI and Radiographic Inspection an advantage.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, in English is essential.
- To weld the UMW Aerospace parts to specification using both hands to weld complex joint and access configuration.
- To Dress the Weld Joints
- To help train an delevop future welders & training practices
- To maintain documentation related to Process (SOPs, PFMEA, Control Plan etc) according to AS9100 quality system.
- Participate in Kaizen events for process and cost improvements, To ensure continuous production is maintained for OTIF to be achieved
- To support New Product Introduction and Engineering Change activities.
- Diploma in Instrumentation/Calibration/Quality/in any Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- 5 years of working experience in programming & operating a Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM), conducting complete dimensional inspection of components, assemblies & tooling, generating & reporting dimensional results, performing gage R&R and capability studies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented and ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities & communication styles.
- Conduct Measurement System Analysis (MSA) and perform associated GR&R evaluations in accordance with AS13003.
- Conduct analysis, evaluation and explanation of CMM reports generated after part measurement on the CMM.
- Conduct part measurement, layouts and capability studies to ensure that all parts meet specific design requirements.
- Maintain inspection records, quality related documents, codes, standards, specification as required by the quality system, in compliance with UMW Quality Management System, AS9100, NADCAP and customer requirements.
- Support the set-up, as well as the maintenance of the CMM areas to a high-quality standard by deploying 5S and best practices.
- Comply with the HSE, housekeeping, tool control and prevention programs and other requirements.
Senior Engineer, Process
- Academic Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering discipline or related field.
- Work Experience
- 3-5 years working experience in Manufacturing, Aerospace (Preferred)
- Experience with milling, turning, grinding is advantage
- Experience with NPI Development and Implementation
- Experience working with composites and various metals (Inconel , titanium etc)
- APQP(PFMEA & Control Plan), SPC, TPS.
- Problem Solving & Analysis, Leadership Skill, Technical Design and Negotiation.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills (English)
- To secure business profitability through manage R&M expenses, scrap, etc.
- To manage cost reduction programe through Kaizen, TPS and Cost Control
- To manage TEP/project initiatives through TPS, process optimization
- To manage the department efficiency, quality, productivity and safety through floor managemen(no of customer complaint, production efficiency, plant utilisation rate and industrial accident).
- To provide and involve succesion plan and talent development(multi skill)
- To comply with internal/external audit(zero NC)
Deputy Head, Business Development & Program Management (BD)
- Degree in Engineering/Business/Finance
- At least 10 years working in the industry with cross functional exposures in operational and commercial environment.
- Understanding of Finance, Principle of Business Management, Operation Management, with good networking capability to reach market intelligence and business contacts
- Business analytic, Planning, High Level Presentation
- To track and monitor the company’s overall performance against business objectives, lead business improvement initiatives, strategize and manage new business development programme
- To support Head of Company and provide inputs from strategic perspective in managing the company’s performance, including looking into enterprise risk and business continuity aspects.
- To identify continuous improvement opportunity, facilitate and monitor special improvement projects company-wide, as and when required.
- To set-up, operate and maintain Business Intelligence System Gather Industry/ Market/ Biz data, analyze trend, make biz recommendation which include identifying product & conduct background research, develop business proposal and set-up business contract.
- To lead and manage new business development program and ensure delivery of contractual milestones on timely manner.
- To keep abreast of industry best practices and adopt relevant industrial practices to be incorporated into the company’s culture of excellence.