About the job
CTRM Aero Composites is a leading global player in composites and aerospace industry, providing cutting-edge solutions to some of the most recognized aerospace brands in the world. Based in Melaka, we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and strive to offer competitive, timely, and high-quality solutions.
This is a full-time on-site role at CTRM Aero Composites in Melaka for a Manufacturing Engineer. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing manufacturing processes, developing and improving industrial engineering methods, working closely with mechanical engineers, and overseeing machining operations to ensure high-quality and efficient production.
- Strong knowledge of Manufacturing Processes, Manufacturing Engineering, and Industrial Engineering
- Experience in Mechanical Engineering and Machining
- Proficient in CAD software and familiar with quality control procedures
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or related field
- Experience in the aerospace or composites industry is a plus