Chemical Process & Heat Treatment Engineer
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field. Alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments
- Equivalent specific experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing; aerospace preferred working to AS9100.
- Conducting Chemical Analysis and report writing.
- Heat Treatment Process
- Chemical Processing
- 3 – 5 Years as Laboratory Chemical Engineer
- To achieve all the testing requirements for a Chemical Milling line and Heat Treatment processes. As per customer manual SABRe, AS9100 and Industry Standard
- Lead the Day to Day Process Surveillance and any testing to maintain process. And be teh Process Engineer on Chemical Milling & Heat Teatment
- Responsibilities includes but not limited to, Leading NPI activies on these processes, creating Manufacturing documentation, Engineering procedures. Responsibility for Consumables, and process Costs.
- Managing Chemical Laboratory, Chemical Milling & Heat Treatment procedure qualifications.
- Updates and adjusts programs for heat treat recipes as needed.
- Be involved in Process Improvement to either reduce costs, times and to achieve Zero defects (100% RFT);
- Degree in Engineering or related field. Alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in CNC Manufacturing environment; aerospace preferred working to AS9100.
- Machining of Titanium & High Nickel alloys.
- Leading process Improvement teams.
- 3 – 5 Years as NC Programmer using NX Siemens.
- NX Siemens 3D CAD.
- Simulation or tests on completed NC programs, preferably in NX CAM ISV.
- Hands-on knowledge of interpreting design blueprints, programming the CNC machine incorporating appropriate datums, and adjusting the machine settings until the desired specifications are met.
- Creation of all NC Programmes and 3D CAD/CAM, simulation run of completed NC programmes, allocation of the correct tooling to be used and achieve all required approvals, assist in fixture designing.
- Create and mange the Method of Manufacture this includes all relevant required Engineering documentation, including Consumables and cost as per budget.
- Leads the day-to-day surveillance of operations from the Engineering perspective, running Engineering Applications and conducting performance analysis, customer technical meetings.
- Member of the TOT and conduct C&CA on Non-conformances & creation of PFMEA’s.
- Initiates and Lead Process Improvement to either reduce costs, times and to achieve Zero defects (100% RFT).
- Develop Scope for any Capital Improvements, and assists management in medium and long term planning.
- Degree in Engineering/Mechanical/Manufacturing/Process or related.
- Min 3 years of working experience in Manufacturing/Production Engineering environment. Experience in supervising people.
- Supervise and support the Cell Manager the Cell in terms of KPI flowdown, people progression, manning requirements planning and execution, shift pattern and overtime optimization. Plan daily work task and schedule manning assignment to ensure business goals and customer requirements are met. Support Cell Manager to uphold good integrity and discipline within the team.
- Effectively support Cell Manager to manage and utilise key equipment and production ancilaries in order for the Cell to produce products of the right quality at the right cost and time. Continuously work with the production team and other key stakeholders to ensure all equipment and production ancilaries are well maintained and in good working order with no impact to daily production operation. Always uphold a safe and healthy working enviroment for the team
- Support Cell Manager to provide both technical and operational leadership to the production team and at production cell IPT to address and resolve production issues, escalate the issues where applicable and required. Support the Cell Manager in implementing and executing the Production System at the shop. Support Manager in Cell budgetting excercise.
- Work with training department to ensure that the production team are adequately trained and skilled to delivery the highest standard of products in terms of quality, cost and delivery. Responsible to ensure 100% adherence to Production minimum standards.
Chemical Milling Operator
- Minimum requirements SPM/Certificate Holders with Experienced in Chemical Processing works preferrably from Aerospace/MRO industry
- Experienced in Chemical Processing with minimum of 5 years with preferrably from Aerospace/MRO industry.
- Experienced in preparation of maskant and removal of maskant.
- Experienced and understand on chemical milling process or similiar.
- Experienced and understand on surface preparation method ie grit blasting, chemical cleaning or similar.
- Experienced and understand on the operation of chemical processing line either auto/manual or similar.
- Basic knowledge of Aerospace Quality Awareness for Chemical Processing and Inspection.
- Well verse and exposure in AS9100, NADCAP and QMS is preferable.
- Job Owner will perform a variety of hands-on manufacturing tasks that will be directly reporting to Production Supervisor/Cell Manager and indirecty reporting to Production Manager. They will work in parallel with engineering team, quality engineering team, quality inspection team and supply chain team instead of reporting to Production Department.
- Manufacturing tasks included in this position are, Pre-Grit Blasting Masking, Operate Auto Grit Blast Machine, Hand Blasting Process, Surface Preparation, Chemical Milling Process, Maskant Removal. Others task includes: be able to handle electric pallet truck, overhead mobile crane, sling, trolley, tools, jig, fixture, relates hand tools, maintain 5S, participating in process improvement activities (LeanAero and Kaizen).