SAPURA AERO IS LOOKING FOR
Engineer, Aircraft Maintenance cum CAMO
SCOPE OF THE JOB
To ensure that each aircraft is airworthy in terms of management, inspections and paperwork that meets the highest standards of each aircrafts Civil Aviation Authority’s Requirement.
To certify aircraft to release to service after maintenance.
Ensure that all maintenance and documentation is carried out on time and to an approved standard. Will act in liaison with the contracted approved repair station and/or part-145 organisation.
Carry out and certify maintenance on the aircraft as per the Aircraft Maintenance Manual.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop, maintain, and control a maintenance programme for the aircraft including any applicable reliability programme.
· Ensure that all maintenance is carried out in accordance with the approved maintenance programme and released in accordance with designated Civil Aviation Authorities.
· To monitor and determine the applicability of all airworthiness directives and, operational directives with a continuing airworthiness impact.
· To ensure that all defects discovered during scheduled maintenance or reported are corrected and executed appropriately by an Aerohandlers Sdn. Bhd or an approved maintenance organization.
· Ensuring that the aircraft is taken to and appropriately approved maintenance organization whenever necessary.
· Coordinating scheduled maintenance, the application of the airworthiness directives, the replacement of service life limited parts, and component inspection to ensure the work is carried out properly.
· To ensure all continuing airworthiness records and/or aircraft journey log is updated.
· Monitor and control the amendment and control of this Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition.
· To report if any occurrences of maintenance or engineering nature to the Maintenance Manager and together with QM report to Quality Assurance Department for immediate action.
· Efficiently Coordinate with Finance Department team on preparing bills to customer.
· Prepare staff arrangements such as travel request form, claims, overtime sheet and advance clearance.
· Handling/Ordering of aircraft parts and coordinate with Supply Chain for parts core return.
· Coordinate with vendors/manufacturer in purchasing aircraft parts and track the record of items.
· To perform any other duties as deemed fit to be within the scope of your position as determined by the Management from time to time
· To carry out troubleshooting
· To carry out schedule maintenance and defect rectification
· Knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Civil Aviation Authority Malaysia (CAAM) requirements pertaining to aircraft maintenance and management planning
· Good communication skills
· Manpower and tasks allocation skills.
· Word processing, Spread sheet, Presentation development
· Good knowledge in CAMPS, Traxxall and other Maintenance Tools
· Intermediate hands-on skills on aircraft maintenance
· High level of knowledge on aircraft technical and non-technical date
Educational Qualifications :
· Minimum qualification In Diploma in Aviation Engineering Technology/ Aircraft Engineering Technology or Equivalent
· Obtain FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Maintenance Planning
· Possess Experience in Production Planning and Control
· Basic Air legislation Knowledge based on country of Aircraft Registry
· Technical Knowledge of Aircraft System (both Airframe and Engines)
· Experience within an aviation MRO environment will be an added advantage
· Certifying staff for a minimum of 2 years
Personal Characteristics :
· Independent and Resourceful
· Always ready to go the extra mile
· Cooperative and good teamwork
· Highly Inquisitive Especially in Critical Problem Solving Matters
· Possesses a Strong Analytical Aptitude
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience : 5 years
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Specializations : Sciences, Aviation