About the job
Responsible to ensure AAT compliance with Part 145 various Aviation Authorities requirements and company requirements. Responsible for implementing a quality audit programme in which compliance with all maintenance procedures, and is reviewed at regular intervals in relation to each type of aircraft (or component) maintained (including the management and completion of audits and production of audit reports).
- To assist the Director, Quality Assurance to monitor AAT compliance of with Part 145 regulatory requirements.
- Periodically review the MOE and Quality Assurance Manual to meet the changing organisational requirements while meeting the applicable and current regulatory requirements.
- To assist DQA in managing and monitoring QA Department budget.
- To maintain an up-to-date record for the QA authorisation system for evaluating and granting of approvals to qualified personnel.
- Prepare an approved yearly audit schedule/programme to review AAT organisation procedures and operations including Product audits for conformance to regulatory and company requirements.
- Report through audit reports, non-compliance, and deviations from approved standards to relevant Departments for remedial or improvement actions. Coordinate meetings to review recommendation/implementation of new policies and procedures as necessary.
- To assist Director, Quality Assurance to oversee the Technical Services functions to ensure all Aviation Authorities’ requirements are adhered to.
- May be delegated the duties of the Director, Quality Assurance in his nor extended absence.
- Responsible for understanding, complying with and applying the anti-bribery management system requirements within the department.
- To carry out any other task as directed by the superior.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, Licensed Aircraft Engineer or any related field is typically required.
- More than 5 years of working experience in aviation, with at least 3 years of working experience in Quality Assurance.
- Experience in the MRO industry is an added advantage.