About the job
As a Technical Services Executive, you will be an integral part of a dynamic Skyways Technics team that provides round-the-clock support to our global operations, focusing on intricate technical matters. Your role will involve a diverse range of responsibilities, ensuring the smooth functioning of our repair and modification activities. You will play a pivotal role in establishing new capabilities, contributing to the deliverables of our repair operations to guarantee timely, cost-effective, and exceptionally high-quality service delivery. This position will be reporting to the Operations Director and is based at our Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia facility.
• Provide technical support around the clock to the operation in relation to any technical issue related to aircraft components undergoing maintenance check, repair, and overhaul.
• Study, analyze, and seek solutions to problems related to maintenance, modification, or repair of aircraft components.
• Obtain and manage design documents such as Structural Repair Instructions / Structural Repair Approval Sheets, Repair Design Approval, Repair Deviation Record, etc.
• Determine and manage the interchangeability of repair materials.
• Assist in damage/defect assessment, prepare damage report, propose repair/rectification solutions and liaise with OEM for defects beyond OEM manuals.
• Liaise with customer/vendor/OEM for any discrepancies regarding the technical manual.
• Check for, register, and update Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Service Information Letters, General Instructions, and Drawings used during our repair processes
• Contribute to new capability technical assessments and implementations
• Tertiary education in Aerospace or Aeronautics Engineering degree or equivalent
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in Part-145 maintenance organization
• Experienced in supporting MRO activities in a workshop environment
• Able to work in shifts when required
• Experience in Part 21 J is a plus.
• Stakeholders management
• MS Office
• Report writing