About the job
Skyways Technics is in search of a proficient Quality & Safety Inspector to join our Quality & Safety Department. This position will undertake the crucial responsibility of serving as the local representative for Group Quality & Safety, concentrating extensively on matters pertaining to quality and safety. The incumbent will be tasked with the execution of all quality and safety affairs in alignment with the stipulations outlined by the Head of Group Quality & Safety. Central to the role is the assurance of meticulous oversight across all facets of quality and safety, with the ultimate objective of enhancing repair activities to ensure punctual, cost-effective, and notably high-quality service delivery. This position reports to the Head of Group Quality & Safety, is based at our Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia facility, and may require travel from time to time.
- Carry out internal audits according to audit plan and surveillance.
- Carry out external/desktop audits as required.
- Support internal quality & safety requests, questions, and customer questionnaires.
- Support and implement any additional quality and safety standards.
- Support/issue Company Rating Certificates as required.
- Tertiary education (or equivalent) in aviation-related area
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Part-145 maintenance organization
- Experienced in quality control/quality assurance activities
- Knowledge of quality, safety management system, environment, and health
- Lead auditor course
- Knowledge of aviation legislation (FAA, EASA, CAAM, etc.)
- Experience with AS/EN9100 Series or ISO 9001 standards
Be part of a team that values your empowerment and celebrates your autonomy. This role offers the opportunity to take charge, innovate, and contribute meaningfully to the company. More information about us on www.skywaystechnics.com