Business Development Manager
Aeronerve Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success·
- Leads and manages business development activities and opportunities
- Manage data and information in the CRM system and consistently well updated for business development activities
- Execute strategic initiatives for Aeronerve products while working with internal stakeholders to deliver high quality solutions (sales, marketing, solutions, services etc)
- Conduct market research for suitable products to fit with customers requirements
- Handle clients engagement and customer satisfactions of the product usability and performances.
- Provides market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Leads tender participation and tender submission.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented