About the job
Responsible to Quality Manager on the management of company Quality Management Systems and Safety Management Systems implementation monitoring.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Quality Manager to obtain, maintain and manage certifications from authorities and certifying bodies as required by company operations.
- Support the Quality Manager to maintain and manage qualifications from OEM as required by company operations.
- Support the Quality Manager to develop and seek ways to improve company Quality Management System (QMS) and Safety Management System (SMS).
- Provide feedback to Quality Manager on human factors issues within the company.
- To stand in for Quality Manager during his/her absence.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Possess Degree in Engineering or equivalent. Aerospace industry preferably with Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO) or Manufacturing. Minimum 5 years working experience in quality with exposure of:
- Developing, reviewing and managing QMS in a maintenance organization.
- Planning and managing audit plans.
- Application, planning and managing certification.
- Leading an audit team, writing audit report and closing an audit.
- Performing or auditing a maintenance process in aviation.
- Managing quality documentation.
- Personnel competency training and developing.
- Problem solving