AAT is open for hiring! Come and join us!
We are looking for
- MANAGER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING
– Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
– Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
– Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
– Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
– Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Provide all types of support as needed in the various areas of the Director, Business Development responsibilities.
– Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time
JOB REQUIREMENTS – A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field is typically required. – With 10 years of working experience. – Experience in the MRO industry is an added advantage.
2. FINANCE EXECUTIVE
· To perform daily accounting function, month end closing, monthly financial statement and any others management report, maintain and monitor of the completeness of all accounting records.
· Organize and maintain proper accounting documents filling and record system.
· Prepare of reconciliation statement.
· Assist in compliance and statutory filling matters.
· Maintain and update fixed assets and any other schedules.
· Prepare of audit and tax submission schedule.
· Liaise with auditor and tax consultant for audit and company tax matters.
· To assist in develop and upgrading of the accounting system and to ensure the system is running smoothly.
· Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time.
· Made arrangement & distribution of supplier payment.
· To ensure the efficiency and accuracy of registration of vendors’ invoice.
· To prepare of sub-contractor payment certificate and final statement of account.
· Responsible for project insurance matters.
· To assist in develop and upgrading of the invoice register system and to ensure the system is running smoothly.
· Responsible for the preparation of all payment and ensure payment are prepare on timely and meet the deadline.
· Responsible for processing & monitoring of treasury matter e.g. issue cheque payment, Bank Acceptance (BA), Letter of Credit (LC), Trust receipt (TR), Bank Guarantee (BG) any other financial instrument.
· To liaise with internal and external party on the treasury matter.
· Monitor cash and bank balance and to maintain up-to-date cash book record.
· Custody of office petty cash & to maintain petty cash book record.
· Assist in securing of banking facilities.
· Monitoring of bank loan repayment.
· To maintain up-to-date all banking facilities schedule.
· Monitor of sub-contractors’ BG.
· Co-ordinate with internal department on all budget related matters, generate utilization report to all department.
· Assist in process improvement, updating work procedures and digitalization of work process when required.
· Responsible for SST matters.
· To support in providing of accounting information to internal and external party.
· Any other duty and responsibilities as directed by the HOD.
JOB SPECIFICATION :
· At least diploma/ professional certificate in accountancy qualification
· At least 1 to 3 years working experience in the related field.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting software application
· Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 is an advantage.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Able to work independently, maintain a positive attitude under pressure in a dynamic growing environment
· Good communication & written skill in Bahasa Malaysia and English
· Willing to meet tight deadline and result oriented
Interested candidates please drop your resume at email@example.com