We’re hiring, join our team!
Procurement Specialist (2 positions)
Manage the company’s sourcing capabilities and supply chain by negotiating with suppliers and vendors and calculating and maintaining stock levels in order to acquire the most cost-effective deals and to reduce procurement expenses and work stoppages.
-Inventory categorization for stock level planning, inventory planning
-Purchase identification, purchase order issuance
-Delay material management (DMAT), Project Management
– Bachelor Degree or equivalent (Accounting / Finance /Engineering / Business Admin)
– Supply Chain or Procurement Certification (good to have)
– Computer skills (MS Office / SAP / ERP system)
– Experience in Aviation preferable in Component Maintenance
– Minimum 4 years working experience
– Minimum 2 years in Procurement/ Warehousing / Logistic / Shipping
Those interested, please send your application with latest resume to: email@example.com