- Responsible for quality inspection of metallic parts, including:
- Perform incoming, in-process, first article and final inspections according to quality control plan or test plans requirements.
- Identify and quarantine non-confirming materials/ products detected at all inspection stages according to Control of non-confirming product procedure.
- Record and maintain accurate data while performing inspection activities.
- Visually compares work pieces/ parts against one another to assess/detect manufacturing variations in processes.
- Maintain records of inspection and prepare list of defects, interacts with other departments to ensure compliance with specification and to facilitate the acceptance of parts.
- Assemble and review of end-item data packages for submission to customers.
- Maintain compliance with company policies, quality and HSE standard operating procedures.
- Assist and/or train operators on part visual acceptability, and measurement and process procedures as required.
- Report quality issues or findings to Quality Engineer and follows up to ensure that corrective action is in place.
- Maintain cleanliness (5S) of the work stations.
- Assist in producing relevant documentation for internal and external audits.
- Perform other duties as and when required by the company.
Qualification and Experience
- SPM/ STPM/ Diploma holder graduate, preferably in science or engineering related discipline.
- Basic Math & Geometry/Trigonometry.
- Chemical processing / metal surface treatment background is preferred.
- Preferably with minimum of one-year experience in using computer and basic measuring equipment.
- Prior experience working in a aerospace manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- Ability to interpret technical drawing.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Able to handle basic inspection equipment and tools.
- Able to visualize inspection techniques.
- Able to read and understand drawing and data specification.
- PC literate and able to use Microsoft Office package software.
- Able to work independently as well as being a team-player with strong commitment to department harmony.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com