Global Component Asia (GCA) are looking for qualified MRO Certifying Staff and also Junior Technicians to join their team!
Employment Type: Full-time
1) Perform all processes in overhauls, repairs and test of aircraft components and releases them in line with requirements of respective aviation authority.
2) Diagnostically troubleshoot component defects and carry out corrective action.
3) Perform parts incoming receiving, receiving inspection, shipping, picking and packing.
4) Assist products or capability development.
5) Assist calibration, shelf life, documentation monthly review and ensure no-lapse in due date.
6) To ensure workshop is kept clean, tidy, carry out 5S task and carry out tools/machine/equipment maintenance per requires schedule.
7) Perform other assign duties as needed and within the job functions.
8) Comply with all company safety regulations. Ensure industrial safety, industrial hygiene and work quality is adhered in the working area.
9) Comply with the quality requirements per aviation authority and company standards.
10) Perform tasks efficiently and effectively, meet repair TAT or operation or customer requirements.
11) Adopt and encourage continuous improvement activities.
Qualifications / Skills:
1) Minimum 3 years experiences. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply for technician positions.
2) Current C5 certifying staff holder or graduate from aviation technical college with a pass in Human Factor and Air Legislation.
3) Experience in electrical and electro-mechanical component maintenance or overhaul.
4) Knowledge of relevant aviation regulations related to maintenance and release of aircraft components.
5) Ability to interpret and work from procedures, instructions to repair, overhaul components and perform relevant tests.
6) Malaysian citizen.
On the job training will be provided by GCA team.