- To perform quality assurance functions with regard to the product, process and maintain quality management system while ensuring compliance with all related government agencies, aviation authorities and customers’ requirements and regulations.
- Establish quality procedures and quality control instructions or quality alerts.
- Liaise with customers / suppliers on non-conformance activities, perform root cause analysis and determine effective corrective actions to reduce or eliminate the cost of poor quality.
- Perform internal audits to evaluate quality system, products and processes (ISO9001 / AS9100 / NADCAP).
- Lead root cause investigation and analysis of both internal and external quality excursions.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and quality improvements.
- Perform suppliers’ quality performance review and on-site audits as required.
- Lead FMEA, Control Plan, and MSA updates meeting.
- Lead FAIR, APQP and PPAP during new product introduction and review process qualification, inspection and validation test results.
- Conduct training / briefing session and administrator training plan to ensure completion.
- Plan and administer routine personnel certification tests/examinations, eg. QC qualification test, eye test, etc in accordance with customer specific requirements.
- Lead internal audit programs and perform internal audit according to applicable international standards, i.e. AS9100, NADCAP; and customer specific requirements.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in Aerospace QA environment.
- Familiar with ISO9001 / AS9100 Quality Management System requirements.
- Experience in using problem-solving tools including fishbone diagrams, FMEA and 5-whys methodology.
- Familiarity with audit covering special processes including chemical processing: anodizing, passivation, chemical conversion coating, spray painting; NDT would be a plus.
- Experience in implementation of AS9100 and AS9102, AS9145 requirements would be added advantage.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools, Specifically Word, Excel, Power Point.
- A good level in English commands to interpret specifications or international standard requirements in an accurate manner.
- Meticulous attention to details, able to multi-task and commit to job.
- Able to interact effectively with other functional departments such as Engineering and Production to resolve issues relating to products and processes
- Strong personal motivation with the ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet close date line.
- A track record of accuracy and attention to detail in the completion of tasks.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com