About the job
Job Description :
- Manage and maintain close relation with customers, OEM and other potential stakeholders for successful management of the company contracts and key accounts.
- Prepare and lead commercial and contractual negotiations with OEMs and Customers.
- Ensure Customer’s requirement and expectations are met. Guaranty Customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensure contract performance and profitability.
- Grow the business with the existing customers or new opportunities.
- Participate in Sales Forecast
- Identify and build up efficient Customers networking plan. Formalize stakeholders’ map
- Oversees cross functional work areas targeted to resolve issues raised by customers.
- Any other relevant tasks given by the Head of CSD.
- Possess Minimum Education Level Degree and equivalent.
- Experience of minimum 5 years.
- Aerospace industry preferably with Engines OEM, MRO or Manufacturing.
- Experience in a contractual and commercial role.
- Excellent skills in communication, negotiation and contract management.
- Ability to build rapport with customer
if you are interested, apply here