ACM is looking for amazing talents to join their team:
Position: Customer Relationship Specialist (Program Manager)
About the job
- Manage and drive contracting and negotiations for the sales and support of Aerospace Composites Malaysia’s business strategies.
- Oversees the presentation and development of complex business solutions to preserve and expand the business
- Represents the company in external negotiations to a diverse set of customers.
- Oversee and perform on teams participating in the preparation, negotiation, execution, interpretation and administration of legally binding contractual agreements
- Ensure strategic alignment and partnership with other internal functional disciplines.
- Proactively works with the business to consider internal and external factors in the environment
- Summarizes highly complex contractual issues, oversees and consults on the development of creative solutions and coordination of contractual risk mitigation
- Degree or Master Degree in Law or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ related work experience
- Legislative and regulatory process knowledge
- Possess excellent leadership and organizational skills and team work ability at all levels. Proactive personality with strong problem-solving, negotiation, contracting processes and contract law.
- Strong communication skills. Creative in using a variety of media, clearly conveys information and ideas to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
If you are interested, Click here to apply
Tag your friends who may fit the role!