Job Description Summary
Here at GE we look for Engine Technician across various experience levels and disciplines. As an Engine Technician you will be required to carry out day to day engine maintenance activity. Including carrying out simple routine equipment maintenance task and repairs.
- Perform disassembly and assembly of engines and modules in accordance with Company’s documentation and manufacturer’s manuals.
- Maintenance and care of tools and equipment in the work area. Carry out day to day Engine Maintenance Task as assigned.
- Ensure punctuality at place of work. Observe all safety precautions. Perform work as assigned and in the manner as specified ensuring that all quality and safety requirements and practices are met.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are properly maintained, utilized and promptly returned in good condition after use. Ensure that tools at work area are calibrated.
- Ensure work area is clean and that all support equipment is positioned or returned to their appropriate place of storage. Carry out day to day preventive or predictive maintenance activity tools and equipment at the respective work area.
- Assist other technicians in other maintenance activities. Generate simple work instructions for equipment.
- Propose improvement to on day to day activities and process improvements.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Diploma in aircraft maintenance for qualified training Schools e.g. MIAT, TAFE College, Nilai College and EASA Part 66 maintenance license holders or equivalent.
- Min Years of Experience: 2 years of relevant working experience an aviation related field.
- Must have training in Gas Turbine Engine.
- Must be familiar with Engine Experience.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft word & excel applications.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in teams, learn new skills quickly and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Passionate working in a Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Shop.
- Strong desire to work in a teaming environment.