Spirit AeroSystems Malaysia Sdn Bhd
MYR 3,200 – MYR 4,000
- In general, Aero Structure tooling maintenance, rework, refurbishment, new tooling design, analysis and continuous improvement.
- Plan and execution of required tooling design and manufacturing of tool required, request by Program.
- Continuous support to External Customer for process, quality and tooling improvements, root cause identifying and solutions. Process may require usage of Laser Tracker to support analysis and diagnosis for repair work.
- Develop and Design features with use of CATIA for all hard tooling.
- Perform cycle check to all ICY related tooling within facility.
- Improve services delivery and cost for every solution.
- Ensure process compliance to customers, NADCAP, AS9100, A1094 and M20260.
- Accountable for compliance to product configuration management regulation.
- Provide inputs to Design / Commercial / Procurement / Customer
- Create and deliver technical trainings for Production Personnel on tool usage instructions.
- Meeting Program productivity and quality KPI through continuous process improvement.
- Estimate tooling process planning, tooling cost and execution for new process introduction.
- Understand, interpret, validate or propose improvement on information from engineering drawings, CAD models and standards for manufacturing solutions, research or business development.
- Review identify and validate detailed changes and complete impacts brought by customer, engineering or standard changes based on change procedure.
- Create and/or validate and maintain Tooling systems, database and configuration to the valid customer-specified configuration.
- Accountable for validating and maintaining clear Tooling Best Practices, Tool Usage Instruction and technique documents for compliance and ease of tooling and manufacturing processes.
- Perform and/or supervise tooling laser tracker operation for tool setting.
- Perform and/or supervise laser tracker operation for one of method on finding root cause.
- Responsible on tooling design and design review information within internal customer.
- Initiate and/or monitor Tooling Supply Chain activity with Procurement section.
- Compile, validate and transmit engineering data to supplier at the correct configuration, scope and timing.
- Apply extensive knowledge and experience of manufacturing processes to estimate and validate process flow, build labor hours, materials and tooling for new project bids under senior supervision.
- Participate in the material review board (MRB), program meeting, or other internal customer in validating non-conformance and lead multi-functional activities of finding agreeable disposition and containment.
- Identify and validate root cause and corrective actions using problem solving tools and best practices in accordance with company procedures & guideline.
- Identify and validate the accurate response to supplier and production request for engineering assistance of varying complexity per the applicable procedures.
- Collaborate with manufacturing organization to design, test and implement effective tooling and equipment for manufacturing.
- Evaluate and propose improvement to the tools, systems and procedures used by the engineers for better compliance, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Accountable for meeting individual and team’s measurable annual performance goals cascaded from and aligned to higher organization level goals.
- Apply work practices in compliance to AS9100, NADCAP, ISO9001, ISO140001, OHSAS18001 and all applicable customer standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the mechanical engineering and/or design field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge on metal working technique such as tool manufacturing, tool assembly, composite tooling, part proving experience.
- Good work experience in tool inspection/ component inspection, knowledge of non-contact measuring techniques and co-ordinate measuring technique.
- Have strong analytical and planning skill and the ability to estimate new and modified tooling cost.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels, must be proactive and resourceful.
- Required Skill(s): CATIA, Laser Tracking Operation, MS Office Tools.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Career Level: Junior Executive
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Years of Experience: 2 years
- Job Type: Full-Time